Pillar Point, shot from Pillar Point Bluff, Moss Beach, CA.


Pillar Point, shot from Pillar Point Bluff, Moss Beach, CA.

Shot into the sun and so not ideal, but I'm happy just to have been able to grab a picture of this location without fog in the way.

Landscape Photography #landscapephotography by Margaret Tompkins Eric Drumm Krzysztof Felczak Chandler L. Walker AJ Lim Jeff Beddow

HQSP Landscape curated by Mike Hankey Peter Marbaise Hans-Juergen Werner Shannan Crow Albert Vuvu Konde and Alexander Tarasenkov #hqsplandscape

Comments

  1. This photo is heartbreaking to me, only because I am in exile, no longer being able to afford to live in my Bay Area home. This shot makes me realize what I am missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...Ia it a weather station back there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Flats Trail, Butano State Park, CA.