This is a shot from my first attempt to reach the summit of San Pedro Mountain.


This is a shot from my first attempt to reach the summit of San Pedro Mountain. I looked out the window, saw that we were going to have a sunset that night, and ran out the door with my camera. I didn't realize until I was out of the house that I'd only left myself about 25 minutes until sunset and it turns out that it's a much longer hike to the summit (it all looks so close together when I look at it from my house, miles away) than I thought. Not only did I completely miss the sunset, I didn't even make it to the spot I was trying to reach.

Comments

  1. It's still a great shot Jason Wright

    ReplyDelete
  2. California es mi sueño.... Te felicito por tanta belleza... Soy Argentina...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un altra volta ce la farai, ora sai che è più lontano.È comunque molto bella questa Foto, e la natura merita sempre uno sguardo.Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jason I miss your post it's me Mini

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always man insanely awsome pictures of Cali! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vina badajos Hope your dream Come True

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish, thank you so much mine Lopez. Hahaha nothing impossible in this
    earth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Flats Trail, Butano State Park, CA.