I was up in the infield of Thunderhill Raceway Park to shoot cars, but these little fellows were everywhere.


I was up in the infield of Thunderhill Raceway Park to shoot cars, but these little fellows were everywhere. I'm pretty sure that this is a western fence lizard but it could also be a common sagebrush lizard; apparently the best way to tell them apart is to look at their bellies, which I never saw.

For Reptile Monday #reptilemonday.

HQSP Animals curated by Andy Smith Nicol Eh Shannon Adelson #hqspanimals

Comments

  1. I can honestly say I have seen this reptile in the wild,a boy found it and in his pocket he saved them to scare

    ReplyDelete
  2. This excellent picture has been shared at HQSP Animals by Jason Wright . Thanks for your contribution & have a nice day!
    Shared by Andy Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is "me" and why am i in this chain of Gmails???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom Scherf. U r right, who am I sm1 who and me,no one else will shares this 🌎 so don't worry to tdllbme who you are, why would I. Care for attitude is essential for human beings who have rights just like u .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Flats Trail, Butano State Park, CA.