This is my shot of the baby sea otter which was born recently in the tide pools outside the Monterey Bay Aquarium.


This is my shot of the baby sea otter which was born recently in the tide pools outside the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Cue a rant about lens selection... "Why would I bring the 400mm to an aquarium?" I said. "What could there possibly be to shoot with a long lens THERE?" I said. (Actual conversation with self on morning of aquarium trip...)

#hqspanimals HQSP Animals curated by Andy Smith Nicol Eh and Shannon Adelson

Comments

  1. What a wonderful capture!
    Your photo has been chosen to be shared at HQSP Animals.
    Thank you for sharing with HQSP! If you want to see more superb animal captures, why not check out our page.

    Shared by Nicol Eh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Flats Trail, Butano State Park, CA.