Boy, talk about being in the right place at the right time.


Boy, talk about being in the right place at the right time. I caught the green flash tonight shooting the sunset while waiting for the eclipse. I have lived in this house for over twelve years now and I have never seen the green flash before, and I spent weeks looking for it. For awhile, I even convinced myself it must be a myth. It was quick too. I had the shot lined up in advance on a tripod and I would have missed it if I hadn't already had the remote release in my hand.

Comments

  1. Now that I know what the green flash is, I am extremely impressed 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. So,it's true..remember reading about this many years ago-congratulations..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson Flats Trail, Butano State Park, CA.